As one of the important core components of the injection molding machine, the servo motor needs to have the characteristics of high power density, high efficiency and energy saving and low noise in the application process. According to the application characteristics and special process requirements of injection molding machines, FinePower has designed special servo motors with ultra-high dynamic response characteristics, super overload capacity, wide operating speed, and high reliability. The optimized scheme design and various heat dissipation methods (self-cool, air-cool or liquid-cool) meet the industrial needs of customers for servo products, and are suitable for electric injection molding machines and hydraulic injection molding machines.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Rotor construction minimizes inertia and guarantees excellent dynamic characteristics
- High load capacity/high peak torque
- Wide operating speed, constant high torque output characteristics in the full speed range
- Low torque ripple
- Embedded parameter chip
Liquid-Cool Servo Motor For Injection Molding Machine
- Compacted design: The liquid-cooled design greatly improves the heat dissipation. Under the same power output, it has greater power density and smaller volume than other cooling methods.
- High dynamic response: Compared with other cooling methods of the same power, the liquid-cool motor has higher dynamic response performance.
- Low noise: Compared with the air-cool motor, the liquid-cool series motor has greatly reduced operating noise, and at the same time avoids the dust flying caused by the circulating air generated by the fan in the surrounding environment.