Drum motors are electrically driven conveyor rollers. The motor is integrated in the support tube. Standardised encoder signals are available for control with externally mounted drive controllers.
Depending on the requirements, drum motors are designed with Hall sensors, magnetic encoders or resolvers.
A scalable product portfolio is available for the transport of small load carriers, containers and packages up to heavy pallets. Encoder signals for motor commutation, mechanical power, clamping length, diameter and tube properties can be individually adapted.
- Flexible adaptation to decentralised external controllers possible
- High power range available for heavy load transport
- Individual pipe diameters for a wide range of applications
- Consistent product platform through scalable design and motor performance
- Extremely low noise pollution with gearless versions