As the core component of package machine, FinePower Synchronous Servo Motor is strictly controlled in terms of design, production, quality control and etc. The product performance is very suitable for manufacturers to improve the technical needs of equipment automation. At present, Finepower servo motors have been used in batches of canning machines, blow molding machines, film wrapping machines, paper wrapping machines, palletizers and labeling machines. The reliable quality and excellent performance have been widely used by customers and the market.
- High control accuracy, conventional encoder configuration accuracy with 16-bit, 17-bit, 18-bit, 19-bit, up to configure the encoder with 23-bit precision;
- With optimized electromagnetic and structural design, the torque ripple is less than 5‰, and the instantaneous output force of the motor is running, The torque fluctuates smoothly with time to ensure the stability of the motor running speed;
- High dynamic response characteristics, the normal acceleration time can be tens of milliseconds, and in special cases it can be controlled within 10ms;
- High overload capacity, the rated torque of the motor is 3~4 times of the rated torque at the maximum torque, which can meet the requirements of fast and instant start
- Compacted design, high power density, lower consumables, smaller footprint, suitable for package machines with self-light weight, energy saving and environmental protection requirements;
- IP65 protection, customized to operate in corrosive environments;